Xerox Phaser 6250 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6250 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Xerox 6250 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridge
1. Press the slide of the Xerox 6250 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
2. Take out the used Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridge.
3. Make sure to replace the right color cartridge as indicated in the printer.
Installing the new Xerox 6250 toner cartridge
4. Take the new Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly for 10 times.
5. Put the new Xerox 6250 toner cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward and press the lock to put it on place.
7. Remove the protective strip and lock the Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridge in place.
Related offers: Xerox Phaser 6250 Toner | Xerox Phaser 6280 Toner | Xerox Phaser 7760n Toner
Xerox Phaser 6250 Insights
- High Quality Compatible Xerox Phaser 6250 Toner Cartridges
- Upgrade to expedited shipping for only $4.95 per order
- Compatible with: Xerox Phaser 6250