- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Xerox Phaser 6250 Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Xerox 6250 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridge
1. Press the slide of the Xerox 6250 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
2. Take out the used Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridge.
3. Make sure to replace the right color cartridge as indicated in the printer.
Installing the new Xerox 6250 toner cartridge
4. Take the new Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly for 10 times.
5. Put the new Xerox 6250 toner cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward and press the lock to put it on place.
7. Remove the protective strip and lock the Xerox Phaser 6250 toner cartridge in place.
Related offers: Xerox Phaser 6250 Toner | Xerox Phaser 6280 Toner | Xerox Phaser 7760n Toner
Questions about Xerox 6250 Toner Cartridges
Q: Everytime I print with my Xerox 6250 I get a yellow line at far left of page. It has been increasing its size since the first time it appeared. I have cleaned the printer and make an adjustment in colors, but nothing seems to work. What should I do?
A: This is actually a common issue with printers. It happens when either the cartridges is faulty or the imaging drum needs replacing. First of all try to change the yellow toner cartridge and if it doesn’t work, replace the imaging unit.
Q: I need to replace my fuser unit but I can’t found any instructions on the box, do you know how to do this?
A: First of all you need to turn off the printer from the power switch on the right side. After that you should open the top cover of the printer, the one labeled with the B letter. After opening the top cover you will see some locking sliders that you need to set to the unlocked position in order to open the C cover. Then you will need to unlock the fuser unit and finally take it out of the printer. Be careful, the fuser might be hot. To install the new unit you just need to put it inside of the printer and lock it. Then close the C door and lock it, and finally close the B door and turn the printer on.
Q: I’ve just replaced the black xerox 6250 toner cartridge. After replacing the cartridge, the reseat imaging unit notice start displaying. I have reseated it a couple of times but the message don’t go away. What else should I do?
A: This is a common issue on Xerox Phaser 6250 printers due to the design of the gear slide assembly in the door over the imaging unit. It is likely that one of the teeth has skipped and you will need to realign rack-V. I recommend you call a technician to solve this problem.
Q: I have installed a new imaging unit but the printer is not recognizing it. I have installed the old one, and the printer does recognize it as installed. Should I buy a new imaging unit?
A: From what you are describing, the problem is no with the chip that recognizes the imaging unit, it is likely to be with the chip on the imaging unit itself. Before buying a new one, check if the sensor on the imaging unit is properly aligned and clean. If not, try to align and clean it before installing it again.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "