Xerox Phaser 6300 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6300 toner cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6300 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Xerox 6300 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6300 toner cartridge
1. Press the slide of the Xerox 6300 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
2. Take out the used Xerox Phaser 6300 toner cartridge.
3. Make sure to replace the right color cartridge as indicated in the printer.
Installing the new Xerox 6300 toner cartridge
4. Take the new Xerox Phaser 6300 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly for 10 times.
5. Put the new Xerox 6300 toner cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward and press the lock to put it on place.
7. Remove the protective strip and lock the Xerox 6300 toner cartridge in place.