Xerox Phaser 6350 Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Questions about Xerox 6350 Toner Cartridges
Q: We have ran out of magenta toner and the printer stopped printing. Is there a way to print without the magenta cartridge?
A: With some printers it is possible to print using only the black toner cartridge, but it is not the case of the Xerox 6350. You will need to replace the cartridge in order to be able to print.
Q: After replacing all the xerox 6350 toner cartridges, fuser and transfer roller, my printer does not print and the LCD is blank. Did I damaged my printer?
A: There is no reason why you damaged the printer, unless you touched something apart from the cartridges and other unis mentioned before. If you are still getting power, and everything starts but the screen is blank, then the problem is that the screen on the control panel is bad. If you are getting power but nothing starts, then you should check the Main formatter board.
Q: I’m having the same issue as Patrick, but my printer actually prints pages and works just fine. Should I buy only the new screen for the control panel, right?
A: Hi Joe, just as you said, if everything is working fine, and you are able to print, the problem is with the screen. You should buy a new one, and you can even replace it by yourself.
Q: My Xerox 6350 is printing a ghost image of the previous printed document on every page. Is there anything I can do before calling a technician?
A: If the ghost image you are getting is black, then the problem is with the black developer that might be bad. But if it is in all colors then the fuser might be damaged. Before replacing the fuser, make sure that you are not using glossy paper or cardstock, because they can be causing this issue too. If you are using on of these kinds of paper, just try by feeding them from the MPT tray and defining the kind of paper you are using correctly in the control panel.
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6350 toner cartridges
Replacing Xerox Phaser 6350 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Xerox 6350 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6350 toner cartridge
1. Press the slide of the Xerox 6350 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
2. Take out the used Xerox Phaser 6350 toner cartridge.
3. Make sure to replace the right color cartridge as indicated in the printer.
Installing the new Xerox 6350 toner cartridge
4. Take the new Xerox Phaser 6350 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly for 10 times.
5. Put the new Xerox 6350 toner cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward and press the lock to put it on place.
7. Remove the protective strip and lock the Xerox 6350 toner cartridge in place.