Xerox Phaser 7400 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in the
Xerox Phaser 7400 printer.
Replacing Xerox Phaser 7400 Toner Cartridges
Cartridge Replacement for Xerox Phaser 7400
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 7400 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or your Xerox 7400 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox Phaser 7400 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 7400 toner cartridge
1. Unlock the xerox phaser 7400 toner cartridge.
2. Take the used xerox 7400 toner cartridge our of the printer.
Installing the new Xerox 7400 toner cartridge
3. Take the new xerox phaser 7400 toner cartridge out of the box and unpack it.
4. Remove the protection material of the xerox 7400 toner.
5. Insert the new phaser 7400 toner cartridge into the printer.
6. Lock the xerox 7400 toner cartridge and close the cover board.
Product Questions & Answers
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes