- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Xerox Phaser 7400 Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
PARTS FOR Xerox Phaser 7400
OEM 108R00650 108R00647 108R00648 108R00649 |Page Yield 30,000$385.95
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 7400 toner cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 7400 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox 7400 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox Phaser 7400 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 7400 toner cartridge
1. Unlock the xerox phaser 7400 toner cartridge.
2. Take the used xerox 7400 toner cartridge our of the printer.
Installing the new Xerox 7400 toner cartridge
3. Take the new xerox phaser 7400 toner cartridge out of the box and unpack it.
4. Remove the protection material of the xerox 7400 toner.
5. Insert the new phaser 7400 toner cartridge into the printer.
6. Lock the xerox 7400 toner cartridge and close the cover board.
Questions about Xerox Phaser 7400 Toner Cartridges
Q: I’m not able to get my printer to print, there is no error message. I am out of cyan toner but I’m trying to print only in black. What is the problem?
A: The problem with this kind of printers is that you can’t print if you have one or more colors empty. In order to able to print again, you should replace the cyan xerox 7400 toner.
Q: We are having black lines when printing. The fuser and transfer unit have been replaced but it didn’t solve the issue. What else can we try?
A: Your printer need some cleaning. Check the laser and drums. This should fix the problem.
Q: When I print with my Xerox Phaser 7400 I get shadows of what was printed before. How can I fix it?
A: It seems like the fuser needs to be replaced.
Q: I have a Xerox 7400 and everytime I print, the paper come out with a little wrinkle. It looks like the paper is rubbing against something inside of the printer. Any ideas?
A: This error is almost always caused by the fuser unit that gets deform by some internal heating issues. In order to solve this problem, you should replace the fuser unit.
Q: How can I change the Transfer Unit in my Phaser 7400?
A: In order to access the old transfer unit you need to open the top cover of the printer, then remove the four imaging units and toner cartridges. Finally remove the transfer unit. The installation is pretty simple, you just need to grasp the new transfer unit by the two handles and place the left end into the frame alignment sockets. Lower the right end of the unit until it lays flat in the printer. Press the transfer unit until it is properly installed and re-install the imaging units and toner cartridges. Close the top cover and you’re done!
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "