- Bundle up and save! Add 3+ single cartridges and get 5% off
Xerox Phaser 7760 Toner Cartridges
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 7760 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 7760 Toner Cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox 7760 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox 7760 Toner keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox 7760 Toner Cartridges1. Open the front door of the printer.
2. Rotate the used toner cartridge to the unlocked position in order to be able to remove it. Remove it buy pulling it straight out of the machine.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 7760 Toner Cartridges3. Remove the new cartridge from its packaging and shake it several times to distribute the toner evenly.
4. Install the new toner cartridge and make sure it seated properly before turn it into the locked position.
5. Close the front door.
Questions about Xerox Phaser 7760 Toner Cartridges
Q: When printing with the Xerox Phaser 7760 we are getting white lines, mostly on Magenta. Is the toner cartridge damaged?
A: If the white lines only appear with a single color, in your case Magenta, then the problem might be the image unit, the laser or the developer. First of all try cleaning the of the laser by opening the front door, removing the waste cartridge and dragging the cleaning blade down the glass window. If cleaning the laser doesn’t work, swap the image units and check if the white lines change the color. If they do, you should replace the image unit of the magenta. If none of the solutions above work, you should replace the developer unit.
Q: My Xerox Phaser 7760 is printing white diagonal lines. I have replaced all the imaging units but it didn’t help. What else should I replace?
A: If the diagonal lines are in just one color, you should clean the laser window. Find the information on how to do it in the question above. If the lines are in more than one color you need to replace the developer unit.
Q: My Xerox 7760 says “Imaging Unit 1 Near End of Life”. I don’t know what it means and how to fix it. Any ideas?
A: This message means that you will need to replace the black imaging unit soon. It is actually a really easy task, just buy the new imaging unit and you will be able to replace it by yourself.
|10/17/13||Imagetoner has been great. We receive the cartridges quickly and have only had a good experience with the company. It is quick and easy to order online.|
|10/10/13||I have more than 3 years working with the company and I am very happy with the service!|
|09/20/13||I've only used the magenta toner so far but the hp printer thought it was a genuine hp part.|
|09/12/13||Fast, priced right, and works everytime!|
|08/19/13||Very smooth transaction|
|08/01/13||The toner works great and saved me a fortune! Quite happy with my purchase. I'd love it if there was an obvious and simple way to ship back my old cartridges in the same box to have them recycled...|
- "Love this merchant, quick shipping, reasonable rates." Jeniffer Mazur
- "Your prices are fantastic and wonderful customer service (which is hard enough alone to find these days online, as you probably know). " Hunt 'n Gathers Specialist
- "Super fast shipping... great product as always! "
Prime Printing Corp
- "Awesome response time! I am going to need the toner next week - but I have the box already. "
- "All around excellent. Thanks. "
Kelly Dupre - Fun Instant T-Shirt LLC
- "I was delighted with my purchase and with imagetoner. I'll order again!!! "