Xerox Workcentre 3220N Toner Cartridges
Compatible & Genuine Toner Cartridges and Printer Parts Available
10 years of experience supplying high quality toner cartridges.
One Year Warranty
All purchases are covered by a 1 year warranty against defects.
Free No Hassle Returns
Easy process and free shipping on returns.
96% of our orders are shipped the very same day.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
Create your own pack of Compatible Toner Cartridges and start saving with our Super Deal and Mega Deal promotions.
- Add 2 or more items to the shopping cart and get 5% Off.
- Add 6 or more items to the shopping cart and get 10% Off.
Replacing the Xerox 3230 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox 3230 toner is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox 3230 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox 3230 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the old Xerox 3230 Toner Cartridge
1. Turn the machine off, then wait a few minutes for the machine to cool.
2. Completely open the front cover.
CAUTION: Do not touch the green surface, the OPC drum or the front of each Xerox 3230 toner cartridge, with your hands or any other material. Use the handle on each cartridge in order to avoid touching this area. Be careful not to scratch the surface of the paper transfer belt. If you leave the front cover open for more than a few minutes, the OPC drum can be exposed to light. This will cause damage to the OPC drum. Close the front cover should the installation need to be halted for any reason.
3. Grasp the handles on the Xerox 3230 toner cartridge and pull to remove the cartridge from the machine
Installing the new Xerox 3230 Toner Cartridge
4. Take a new Xerox 3230 toner cartridge out of its package.
Don't use sharp objects, such as a knife or scissors, to open the print cartridge package. You could damage the surface of the print cartridge. To prevent damage, do not expose the print cartridge to light for more than a few minutes. Cover it with a piece of paper to protect it if necessary.
5. Holding both handles on the Xerox 3230 toner cartridge, thoroughly rock it from side to side to evenly distribute the toner.
6. Place the Xerox 3230 toner cartridge on a flat surface, as shown, and remove the paper covering the print cartridge by removing the tape.
7. Grasp the handles on the Xerox 3230 toner cartridge. Insert the cartridge until it clicks into place.
8. Close the front cover. Make sure the cover is securely latched, and then turn the machine on.
Related offers: Xerox Workcentre 3210 Toner | Xerox Workcentre 3220 Toner | Xerox Phaser 3300 Toner