Xerox WorkCentre 6505 Toner Cartridges
Replacing Xerox WorkCentre 6505 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Workcentre 6505 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox Workcentre 6505 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox 6505 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Xerox Workcentre 6505 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
- - To protect the drum units against bright light, close the front cover within 5 minutes. If the front cover remains open from more than 5 minutes, print quality may deteriorate
Removing the used Xerox Workcentre 6505 toner cartridge
1. Open the right cover of the printer.
2. Move the lever of the cartridge you want to remove to the unlock position.
3. Remove the used toner cartridges.
CAUTION: Do not shake the toner cartridge as it may cause toner spills
Installing the new Xerox 6505 toner cartridge
5. Take the new toner cartridges out of the box.
6. Gently shake the new cartridge 6 times to distribute toner evenly.
7. Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
8. Move the lever of the recently installed cartridge to the lock position.
9. Close the right cover.