We know how hard it is to compete when you are looking for a job, especially when your résumé gets lost in a sea of other people’s applications.
You need to make yourself noticed for all the right reasons, so give that C.V. a splash of color to show your skills in a unique way.
It is an overwhelming job to design a format and fill out the info, which is why we made this template for you to use and edit.
BUT WAIT, JUST HOLD ON A MINUTE...
Before you click "Print", make sure to do the following:
- Check your grammar.
- Verify that your contact information is correct (and your references' too).
- Correct words that are in all caps.
- Put your work experience in reverse chronological format.
- Choose and include skills related to the job you are applying for.
- Add information about certifications, publications, awards, and recognitions.
- Make sure you have enough toner in your printer to avoid having a blurry C.V.
Now you are ready.
Go on and ace that interview!