Canon ImageRunner C3380 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Canon ImageRunner C3380 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Canon C3380 toner cartridges
Replacing the canon imagerunner c3380 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you canon c3380 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Canon ImageRunner C3380 toner cartridge
1. Open the front cover.
2. Unlock the canon c3380 toner cartridge from the printer.
3. Remove the used canon c3380 toner cartridge
CAUTION: Do not shake the cartridge because it may spill some toner
Installing the new Canon C3380 toner cartridge4. Shake firmly the new canon imagerunner c3380 toner cartridge 5 or 6 times.
5. Insert the new canon c3380 toner cartridge into the printer.
6. Lock the canon c3380 toner cartridge in the original position.
7. Close the front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes