Dell 3110CN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Dell 3110CN printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Dell 3110CN toner cartridges
Replacing the Dell 3110CN toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some tips you can use to change your cartridges without damaging your printer or your Dell 5130CN toner cartridges.
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Dell 3110CN toner cartridge
- Push the side button to open the printer's front cover.
- Pull the used print cartridge out using the handles at both ends. Avoid shaking the used cartridge in order to prevent leakage.
Installing the new Dell 3110CN toner cartridge
- Remove the new Dell 3110CN toner cartridge from its packaging and shake it firmly from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the seal from the print cartridge by pulling the tab on the end of it.
- Grasp the print cartridge by its handles with the label facing up and slide it into the same color slot.
- Remove the orange protective cover.
- Close the printer's front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes