Dell 3130CN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Dell 3130CN printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Dell 3130cn Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Dell 3130cn Toner Cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you dell 3130 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
1. Open the front cover.
2. Pull out the dell 3130cn toner cartridge that you want to replace
3. Shake the new cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly
4. Remove the packaging of the new cartridge
5. Remove the seal from the new toner cartridge completely by pulling the tab on the end of the cartridge.
6. Insert the new cartridge with the label facing up into the same color slot
7. Remove the orange protective cover of the installed cartridge
8. Finally close the front cover
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes