Gestetner DSc435 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Gestetner DSc435 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Gestetner Dsc435 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Gestetner Dsc435 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Gestetner Dsc 435 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Gestetner Dsc435 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Gestetner Dsc435 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Press the slide of the Gestetner dsc435 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
3. Open it from outside and take out the used gestetner dsc 435 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Gestetner Dsc435 Toner Cartridge4. Take the new gestetner dsc435 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly.
5. Put the cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the cartridge forward, press the lock to put it on place and close the cover board.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes