HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 Color M551 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 Color M551 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the HP M551 toner cartridges
Replacing the HP M551 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. Installing the toner in an incorrect way can cause problems and damages on your printer and on the cartridge itself.
Here are some easy steps that you can follow to change your cartridges problem-free.
Before you start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- Warm or hot water sets the toner in permanently. If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off right away with cold water.
- Avoid having your toner cartridge exposed to light, natural or artificial, for a prolonged lapse of time.
- Touching the green roller may damage the cartridge.
Removing the used HP M551 toner cartridge
- Open the front cover.
- Grave the handle of the print cartridge and pull out to remove.
Installing the new HP M551 toner cartridge
- Remove the new print cartridge from its protective bag.
- Grave both sides of the cartridge and distribute the toner evenly by gently shaking the print cartridge.
- Remove the orange protective cover from the HP M551 toner cartridge.
- Align the print cartridge with its slot and insert the print cartridge until it clicks, this sound indicates the cartridge is placed correctly.
- Close the front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes