Okidata C9600 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Okidata C9600 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Oki C9600 toner cartridges
Installing your new Oki C9600 toner cartridge without damaging your printer is pretty simple! Just follow these simple steps to avoid diminishing the quality of your printing:
- Some internal parts of the machine will be extremely hot. Wait for the printer to cool down before you touch any internal parts.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- Keep away from flammable substances.
- Using sharp objects to open the toner cartridge package might scratch the drum of the cartridge.
- If toner gets on your clothing, wipe it off with a dry cloth and wash clothing in cold water. Hot water sets toner into fabric.
- Illustrations may differ from your machine depending on its options or models
Removing the used Oki C9600 toner cartridge
- Turn off your printer and open your printer’s top cover.
- Turn the toner cartridge’s lever to unlock it.
- Grasp the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it up firmly out of the printer.
Installing the new Oki C9600 toner cartridge
- Unpack the new Oki C9600 toner cartridge and shake a couple of times to distribute the toner in an even manner.
- Remove all of the safety tapes.
- Place the toner cartridge on the image drum cartridge.
- Turn tightly the lever (blue) of toner cartridge toward the arrow direction.
- Close the printer’s top cover
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes