Ricoh SP C430DN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Ricoh SP C430DN printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio SP C430DN toner cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio SP C430DN toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. To avoid causing problems, here are some quick and easy tips for removing and installing cartridges without damaging your printer or your Ricoh Aficio SP C430DN toner.
Before you start replacing the toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire and injuries.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Avoid the use of warm water as this may set the toner permanently.
- Do not shake or shock the Ricoh Aficio SP C430DN toner cartridge after pulling out the toner seal to avoid dirt on paper surfaces, toner spillage, or printer failure.
- Be sure to remove the tape completely before installing the new toner cartridge, otherwise, the printer might be damaged.
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio SP C430DN toner cartridge
- Open the front cover by pushing the release button.
- Lift the front side of the cartridge, and then pull it out.
- Wipe around the metallic registration roller with a damp cotton cloth.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio SP C430DN toner cartridge
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its package.
- Place the toner cartridge on a flat surface. Pull out the tape inside the unit horizontally while holding the cartridge with one hand.
- Hold the side handles of the cartridge, and then insert it into the printer until it stops.
- Push down the Ricoh Aficio SP C430DN toner cartridge to settle it in the appropriate position and close the cover. Turn off the power only when "Ready" appears on the display.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes