Ricoh SP C820DN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Ricoh SP C820DN printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Ricoh Aficio SP C820DN toner cartridges
Installing your new Ricoh Aficio SP C820DN toner cartridge without damaging your printer is pretty simple! Just follow these simple steps to avoid diminishing the quality of your printing:
- Turn off your printer and wait for it to cool down before you touch any internal parts.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- Keep away from flammable substances and open fire.
- Do not install and remove toner repeatedly. Doing so results in toner leak.
- Place the old toner on paper or some other material to avoid dirtying your workspace.
- Illustrations may differ from your machine depending on its options or models
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio SP C820DN toner cartridge
- Turn off your printer and open your printer’s front cover, while holding the left and right side grips.
- Holding the toner of the color to replace and pull it out carefully to prevent leakage.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio SP C820DN toner cartridge
- Unpack the new Ricoh Aficio SP C820DN toner cartridge. Remove all from the protective packaging from the toner cartridge.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from front to back to distribute the toner evenly.
- With the label facing up, insert toner into place while keeping the cartridge horizontal.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes