Ricoh SP C830DN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Ricoh SP C830DN printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Ricoh Aficio SP C830DN toner cartridges
Replacing your Ricoh Aficio SP C830DN toner cartridges correctly is very important. A flawed installation can cause problems, with both your printing process and your printer per say.
These easy steps will help you remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without problems.
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- Using sharp objects to unpack your cartridges may cause damages.
- Avoid exposing the cartridges to direct light for more than 5 minutes to preserve the toner quality.
- If cyan, magenta or yellow toner run out, you can print in black & white using black toner only. change the colour mode setting to Black and White using the printer driver. If black toner runs out you cannot print in black and white or colour until the black toner is replaced.
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio SP C830DN toner cartridges
- Open the printer's front cover.
- Grasp the empty cartridge gently and pull it out. Keep the used toner still in order to prevent leakage.
Installing the new Ricoh Aficio SP C830DN toner cartridge
- Take the new Ricoh Aficio SP C830DN toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly from side to side to distribute the toner.
- With the label facing up, keep the cartridge horizontal and fully insert into place.
- Close the front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes