Xerox Phaser 7100 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Xerox Phaser 7100 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Xerox Phaser 7100 toner cartridges
Install your new Xerox Phaser 7100 toner cartridge without hassle. It is pretty simple if you just follow these steps to avoid causing any damage to your printer:
- Avoid lighting the used cartridges on fire, the toner residue may cause an explosion.
- Some internal parts of the machine will be extremely hot. Wait for the printer to cool down before you touch any internal parts.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- Do not touch the Transfer Belt while replacing the toner cartridge. Scratches, dirt, or oil on the belt can deteriorate image quality.
- Keep away from flammable substances.
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 7100 toner cartridge
- Turn off your printer, close the paper tray and open your printer’s top side cover, then pull the cartridge lock up to release the cartridge.
- Grasp the toner cartridge to be replaced, and then pull it out of the printer.
Installing the new Xerox Phaser 7100 toner cartridge
- Unpack the new Xerox Phaser 7100 toner cartridge and shake it a couple of times to distribute the toner.
- Put the new cartridge into the slot where the old one was retrieved from. Make sure you avoid touching the drum unit. Once the cartridge is in place, put the lever in the “lock” position.
- Close the printer’s top side cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes