Xerox WorkCentre 7545 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Xerox WorkCentre 7545 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Xerox 7545 toner cartridges
Install your new Xerox 7545 toner cartridge by following these steps, to avoid causing any damage to your printer:
- Illustrations shown below are from a representative product and may differ from your Xerox machine.
- Avoid exposing the cartridges to natural and artificial light for more than 5 minutes to preserve the quality of the toner.
- Remember to remove all safety covers and tapes off the cartridges to avoid causing damages to your printer.
- Remove toner stains with cold water, using hot water will help the toner set into the fabric.
- Do not perform this procedure when the printer is copying or printing.
Removing the used Xerox 7545 toner cartridge
- Turn off your printer
- Open the printer’s front cover
- Place your fingers under the lip of the toner cartridge, then pull the toner cartridge straight out of the printer.
Installing the new Xerox 7545 toner cartridge
- Remove the new Xerox 7545 toner from its box and pull off the protective cover.
- Tilt the cartridge up and down, then left and right a few times to distribute the toner.
- Hold the new toner cartridge with the arrow facing up, then push the cartridge in slowly until it stops.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes